Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Daddy Daughter Dance

The girls (and Rich) enjoyed one of their favorite nights of the year, Daddy Daughter dance. The girls picked out their dresses, practiced their dance moves and couldn't wait to dance with their Dad. I think their favorite part was getting flowers from their Dad! They came home with fun stories and I know lots of happy memories! 





All dressed up and ready to go!

They let me sneak in!




A bow for Daddy





Loving their flowers



















3 comments:

Jboo said...

Oh my word -- cuteness overload!! You all have been busy!! Sweet memories being made at your place - you all look so great!

DiJo said...

B~
The corsages were so sweet.. What a precious night for the girls!!!! I wish they did that here! Rich is blessed!!! His dates were gorgeous!!!

Miss you,
Di

Lori said...

What a beautiful celebration!! The girls look darling, love their flowers!