I can't believe that it has been three months since we met Lucy for the first time. I must say three months have flown by and lots of things have changed.
- Lucy now has 5 teeth coming in - she had none the first time we met her.
- Lucy can crawl like a champ. She can pull herself up and she can walk all around the room with the help of any piece of furniture or her mom and dad's fingers. I think she will be walking on her own very soon. This is a big change as when we were with her in China she would tip over when we just sat her on the bed.
- Lucy sleeps through the night - 12 hours a night! She rarely wakes up and when she does she just wants a little pat to help her go back to sleep.
- Lucy knows her name and always turns her head when she hears it.
- Lucy recognizes all of the people that she sees often.
- She bables all of the time. Her favorite word is da da da da da - of course!
- She laughs out loud every day.
The things Lucy loves:
- The phone, the remote and Mom's laptop
- Any swing
- Her little gym class
- Waving Good-Bye - she waves so hard I think her arm is going to fly off
- Taking her bow out of her hair and waving it at me while laughing
- Seeing her dad when he comes home from work
- Pointing her finger at everything she sees
- Dancing and listening to music
- Being tickled
- Anything she finds on the floor/ground that she can put in her mouth
- Any and all food - she continues to be a good eater
- Sharing everything she has - from her food to her toys. (I don't think she really knows she is sharing - but she hands you everything she has).
- Opening the blinds in her room when she wakes up in the morning and closing them when she goes to bed at night.
We love Lucy like crazy. She is so sweet and so much fun. It is hard to believe that we have already known her for three months. Like I said it has flown by. I wish she would just stay the age she is right now because she is so much fun and so sweet. I know I will think this at every age (well perhaps not the teenage years) but I must say I am in no rush for her to grow up. We are certainly enjoying the moment and love every day with sweet Lucy!